TC provides clients with access to a Learning Management System (LMS) that is scalable, can be custom-branded and offers best-in-class functionality requiring minimal investments in human resources and money to configure and maintain.
An all-in-one Learning Management System that will serve as a platform to enable ongoing, sustainable learning for the modern enterprise. A feature-rich, award-winning LMS platform that supports blended learning and instructor-led training while providing innovative L&D tools. Options include both a branded-dashboard or exclusive URL option that can be offered as a fully managed service (outsourced) L&D platform.
- Coach & Share: Spark a culture of continuous learning in your organization with an enterprise social learning platform, combining social learning and content curation into a single, cohesive solution
- Gamification: a means to create interactive and engaging learning elements to motivate training efforts
- Mobile App: Empowering employees to access training content anywhere, anytime (eliminating need to access computer)
- Learning Impact: Offers robust tracking and reporting and the means to roll out pre & post questionnaires and next-step action reminders; provids the means to track & measure the effectiveness of your learning programs.
- Easily integrate into existing ERP platforms
What is an LMS?
A learning management system (LMS) is a software application used for the administration, tracking, reporting, automation and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs. It can serve to identify training and learning gaps, utilizing analytical data and reporting. LMS platforms are focused on online learning delivery but include courses, both asynchronous based and synchronous based.
Outsourcing your L&D Department, a Fully Managed Service
Training Company (TC) provides for a fully outsourced L&D service to support long-term, sustainable employee training & development, reducing the need for in-house expertise and capital investment.
- Development and Administration of end-to-end training solutions
- Contributions to ongoing training & development strategy
- Means to incorporate blended modes of learning and innovative L&D features to more effectively engage staff
- Robust reporting to facilitate efforts to Deploy, Track & Manage individual training
- Full user profile analytics, course progress metrics and tracking
- Capabilitys to integrate into broader Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
Save on investments to purchase and maintain your own platform.